11 June 2012

A Pick Up in Granollers

Conversation in the street.
Translated into English but it was all in Spanish.

Man: Boy or girl?   (indicating Bonnie not me)
Me: Girl
Man: I have one like that - they'd be a good pair. What about getting together sometime?
Me: She is beautiful isn't she?  But she's had the operation you know.
Man: You mean she can't fuck?
Me: No, she can't
Man: Oh well, that's a shame. Bye then.

If you ever have this type of conversation on the street it is useful to know these words:-
Macho, Hembra, Ligar, Follar, Guapa y lo mas importante - NO!

7 comments:

Mary @ Framed and Tagged said...

I love your dog!!Is her name Blue?

I am your newest follower! Would love for you to follow me.
Have a wonderful day!!

oreneta said...

I have had similar conversations....so odd isn't it.

Country Girl said...

Oh, Good Lord!

Between life's doings said...

hahhaha!! that was a fun conversation!! :-)

The Bodhi Chicklet said...

snort :@

Pepsi said...

What a shame for Bonnie... poor thing, without sex all her life!!!
XXXX

thecatalanway said...

Darling! Who said she wasn't having sex ? It was only fucking that was out! K xxxx